We wanted to give you an update on the Coronavirus pandemic
Your child's health is our top concern.
Just like all of you, we are closely monitoring the status and potential risk of the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and would like to share with you what doing to protect your child’s health and safety. We will cooperate with all federal, state, and town directives regarding public safety.
What Math Genie is doing to mitigate the risks
Math Genie centers are sanitized regularly. Our cleaners will also take extra care while wiping down public surfaces such as door handles, table and counter tops, abacuses.
- Every child will be required to wash their hands upon arrival after breaks.
- We have plenty of wipes available to disinfect all surfaces before, during and after classes.
- All teachers will be required to wear gloves to avoid transmission.
- You are welcome to have your child wear gloves. We have ordered kids size gloves online. They will be made available
Steps you can take.
Here are a few preventative measures you can take.
1. If your child is sick or is showing symptoms of ever, cough, shortness of breath. Please email us ands cancel the class and ask for a makeup. We will provide a makeup once your child recovers. We ask that you cancel the classes ahead of time and not at the last minute. Our makeup policy applies. Here is a link.
2. Instruct your child to
- Wash their hands for at least 20 seconds
- They should NOT touch their face without washing their hands
- Use a tissue while coughing or sneezing
3. The Math Genie staff has the same instructions. If a staff member is sick or is showing symptoms of sickness then we will ask them to stay home. So we may cancel classes to keep everybody safe. DO NOT worry you will get makeups and you won't miss a single class.
We are also looking into the possibility of providing classes online. If you are interested in that option, please fill out this interest form.
Hopefully the Coronavirus will be history soon.
The Math Genie team.