Here are our reopening plans. This post will be continuously updated so stay tuned.
Estimated Reopening Date - Mid July. Could change as per Governor's orders.
1. Online classes will continue. You will have the option to send your child for Online or In-person classes.
2. Mandatory Temperature checks before entering the class.
3. Plexiglass on each student table as a barrier between students and teachers.
4. Small Class sizes.
5. Nobody except students and teachers will be allowed in the classrooms.
6. Teacher feedback will be via email. Our scheduling system has been updated to give you accurate feedback on each workbook your child has worked on.
7. Plenty of Hand sanitizers, wipes, masks, gloves on hand.
8. Students will be required to wear a mask when they enter the center and go to their desk. They may be able to remove the mask once they are seated. The plexiglass barrier will prevent droplet transmission.
9. All staff members will be required to wear masks and possibly face shields.
If you have any suggestions please let us know.